Every club needs a base and we are very proud of ours. Situated a short walk away from Grays railway station, our club house boats some of the best maritime views in Thurrock. Members and guests can enjoy a leisurely refreshment in our well stocked bar, taking in the views from the balcony if the weather gods are smiling.
Stepping outside we have a range of foreshore facilities that would be the envy of many clubs, and we are fortunate to have our very own "Tea School" who are an active group of volunteers who invest a significant amount of time operating and maintaining the club's assets.
These assets and facilities include:
- 24/7 access to the river at all states of tide;
- central location on the river giving easy access to both central London and the estuary and beyond;
- a range of moorings from drying to deep water and trot moorings
- a trolley and winch to launch and recover dinghies;
- a forklift for launching smaller cruisers, and general lifting activities;
- winter storage and light maintenance facilities;
- wet room/shower and locker facilities;
- fully equipped kitchen;
- licensed bar;
- the use of the hall for private events;
- car parking