The club has many facilities at the disposal of its members, some of which include:
- 24/7 access to the river at all states of tide;
- central location on the river giving easy access to both central London and the estuary and beyond;
- a range of moorings from drying to deep water and trot moorings;
- a trolley and winch to launch and recover boats;
- winter storage and light maintenance facilities;
- wet room/shower and locker facilities;
- fully equipped kitchen;
- licensed bar;
- the use of the hall for private events; and
- car parking.
We currently have moorings available for boats up to 34 feet. If you have a boat between 34 and 40 feet please contact us for more information.
We are also open to new members who are yet to own their own boat. Frequently skippers are looking for keen club members to crew in the race series. This is a great way to gain experience and also see what style of vessel would suit your boating needs.
If you are interested in joining Thurrock Yacht Club, why not checkout the downloads page for membership forms, fees and more. Alternatively, we would love to meet you on a Thursday night at 20:00 to show you what we have to offer.